Saturday, April 25, 2015

Stories in the works - 4/25/2015

Here are the stories I have in the works as of today. The titles are my place holders, not the real titles.

Actively writing

"hubby"
Magical TG with MtF and FtM. Husband and wife start taking on each others characteristics. 1st draft should be done in a day or two. I hope to post this one before the 1st of May.

"hog"
Magical, MtM & FtF, biker, smoking story. This is the start of a "universe" which will feature physical transformations. A vegan pacifist is given a box of cigars by his biker neighbor. Guess where it goes.

"Ghost 2"
This is a poor name, even for a place holder. It reflects the genesis for the idea, but not the story itself. In a nutshell it is a story that starts off as The Birth of Bethany, except that Elizabeth's boyfriend, Paul, encounters the strange being. It goes off in its own direction from there. (Ghost was my working title for The Birth of Bethany)

"mundane"
Story that is being written by my alter ego.

On Hold

"Farm"
This story is a magical TG story and is around 60k words. It will be an illustrated story that I will post on tgcomics.com website once completed. If has gone through a couple drafts and needs at least one more. I guestimate this one being completed (and hopefully posted) near the start of summer, which would be one year from its first draft.

"Salon"
I am thinking of entering this story in a story contest at The Big Closet. The deadline for the contest is 5/22/2015. The story is 60,000 words and needs another revision. It is a cross dressing romance that takes place in the 70s

"Nanny" 
This is a magical TG story and is on hold at the moment. I plan on picking it up when I finish "hubby" and "Ghost 2". 

"Heather"
Third story in the Bethany series. It is a magical good girl to bad girl story with both mental and physical transformations, and most likely, serial corruption. First draft is finished. I will pick up this story again once "hog" is done. 

In the pipe

"rafting"
four (or five) friends piss off the wrong person while on a rafting trip. MtF, AR, possible tf

"stranded"
Man becomes stranded on an island with others and becomes pregnant. Possibly a Great Shift story

"accident"
Man takes over the life of his teen daughter who died years earlier in car accident


3 comments:

  1. Hiya Varian,

    Looks like you've got a lot on your plate at the moment. Your stories above sound good from their descriptions. Im eagerly looking forward to "Heather" and the other Bethany series in particular.

    Just remember not to burn yourself out, with so many ideas in the mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not worried about burning myself out at the moment. I am having a lot of fun writing and I've found that writing several stories at the same time works well for me. The Heather story has been written and is longer than both the previous Bethany stories combined. I want to do a rewrite on the story before I post it though. I think it will make the story stronger and I like the story enough to want to put the extra time into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, thank you for posting the first comment on my blog, blackbladder! I think that you are going to like the "hog" story. I've had a lot of fun writing it. I'm hoping it will be ready to post by next weekend. (fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete