Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Links

Welcome to my links page!

H3N Comics
3D comics featuring the good guys going bad. Shinra-Kun is an excellent artist and if you like the corruption theme his art is a must see. He has four different comics out currently. Fallen Star is an epic tale of a battle between heaven and hell. There are 8 parts currently. The art looks a little rough in the first couple parts, but Shinra's skill improved quickly. You can find links to all the comics on the right side of the main page.

Emma Finn's Dark Tales of Transformation
Emma is a fine author that specializes in F2F and F2M stories, both of which are in short supply. She also writes M2F and M2M stories.

VIP Captions
I am not a big fan of captioned images. Not sure why, just never got into them. As a result I almost skipped past this blog because of the title. While it does have lots of captions it also has a lot of 3D comics. You should check it out if you like TG comics.

Transformania Time
Online multi-player game chock full of transformation. You start as a inexperienced spell caster and as you explore the town of Sunnyglade you find spells, gain experience, and transform others into animals, bimbos, inanimate objects and more.
There is also a single player game, called  that features slow, bit by bit, male to female transformation. You play mini games to determine if you or the computer opponent has part of them feminized.


Transformation Repository (TF & TG art)
This is a great site with all sorts of transformation images, sequences and comics by a wide variety of artists. It is run by Thrandrall and it was a commission of his that got me started commissioning comics myself.

Doc's Lab (TF stories)
Great site with lots of stories that feature human to animal transformations. The site was offline for many months, but is back from the dead with a new interface. I can't recommend every story, but there are some keepers on the site.

My DeviantArt Page
Everything on my Deviant art site is also on this blog, but I have to have a link to it in my links page. Don't I?



(more to come)


No comments:

Post a Comment