Friday, May 6, 2016

100k

My blog hit 100,000 page views yesterday. That makes me happy. 40% of those views were in the last month. Amazing what happens when I actually post some content.

Thank you to everyone who has visited and all those who have left comments or emailed me.

I wish I had something special to mark the occasion, but I don't/ I'll try to be more prepared when I hit 500k. If I keep at the current rate of page views I'll hit that milestone in March 2017. If I go back to the former rate, when I wasn't posting anything it will be sometime in 2025.

I am planning on posting the next part of The Road Trip tomorrow. If I hit a snag I see no reason why it won't be Sunday. I have it all written in my journal and the pics selected. I just need to get it into the computer. Sure wish I'd learned to touch type at some point.

Here are a few pics I found on my hard drive that were in my "inspiration" folder.

I hope that you enjoy them. Thank you for reading my stories!

Varian









2 comments:

  1. Some nice pics there! Glad to see you growing and getting bigger, I've enjoyed all of your stories since I stumbled onto this place (back with the original Bethany).

    Looking forward to what's next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know. I'm glad that you've enjoyed my stories.

      Delete