Friday, May 5, 2017

Maybe this weekend???

I wasn't able to get part ten of Heather's story finished by the end of April. You probably figured that out by now. I'll have more time this weekend to write, so I'm once again hoping that it will be done sometime on Sunday. It is more likely this time around.

I'm well into the revision process on this chapter and I can see the end of the tunnel. If you read my post about my process on revising Heather's story, I'd say that I'm about halfway through stage 2.

Thanks for sticking with me.


4 comments:

  1. I have faith! I'm also patient so if this weekend isn't it that's fine too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It won't be posted tonight, but it is very close to being done. Tomorrow, most likely.

      Delete
  2. Going out of my mind with anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had a couple of more hours I'd be able to post it tonight, but unfortunately I don't. Right now it looks like I'll have enough time to finish it tomorrow, but that could change between now and then.

      Delete