Thursday, December 21, 2017

Stories on the way!

Hello!

I celebrate Christmas and have always loved this time of year. To all those who also celebrate Christmas I wish you a Merry Christmas. If you celebrate something else this time of year I wish you a Happy Holiday, which ever it may be. If you do not celebrate a holiday, then I say I hope you are having a wonderful winter, unless you're in the southern hemisphere, in which case I wish you a great summer.

I have a couple of stories that I will be posting soon. One is part of a Christmas exchange on the TSA-Talk mailing list. I'll also post the story I receive if it is okay with the author.

The second story is my Christmas (holiday, winter, summer) present to you. I was thinking of selling it on Amazon or even using it to start a Patreon, but then I decided that since it was the Christmas (holiday, winter, summer) season, why not give it away? Plus, I figured that I'd need to get a business license to to sell the story and I didn't feel like going through the hassle just yet.

The story is complete and the first half is fully revised. There are ten chapters and I'll post the first one in a day or two. The following chapters will be posted every few days. The story's working title is "Boyfriends". I've yet to come up with the actual title.

The story is about a mother and daughter. The mother is setup with a man through a matchmaking service that guarantees perfect matches. She finds herself changing body and mind into the man's ideal woman. He's rich and handsome so she doesn't mind. Then she decides that her daughter should use the service When the daughter refuses, the mom picks a match for her anyway. After that things start getting out of control.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds tantalising, I'll definitely be reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds verrrry interesting. I can't wait! When is part one scheduled to be posted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likely tonight, depending on how busy I get. Definitely before Christmas.

      Delete