Friday, February 23, 2018

Anticipation, again

Once again I find myself at a place where I am eagerly anticipating the release of several different comics and stories. I thought that I'd share them with you again.
Updated 3/4/2018

The Butterfly Salon 4 "Housewives" by Keshara
This is a 3-D comic and the second part of the 4th "season" of the Butterfly Salon saga, created by Keshara. The sage began with the Creswell Industries stories which are free to read at The Big Closet. The Butterfly Salon "Season" 1 is available for free on TGComics.com. The stories and comics feature lots of men being feminized, women being slutified, Futanari on female, Futanari on male and much more. A good portion of part 1 of The Butterfly Salon 4 dealt with the headquarters of a feminist society being turned into a brothel. Keshara estimates the comic will be ready around the end of February 2018
Update 3/1/18: Keshara mentioned that the comic will most likely be released on the weekend of 3/10/18

Tamara Vincent's next story
No idea when it's going to be released, but like everything else that she writes, I'll defiantly be reading it first thing.

The Fallen Star part 9b by Shinra-Kun
An epic battle between heaven and hell. 3-D Comic with lots of corruption and transformations. Links to the the first half of part nine and the earlier eight comics are available on Shinra's blog. I'm guessing that the second half of part 9 will be released in mid March 2018.

The Darkness Rising part 5 by Cantraps
3-D comic corruption comic of the DC universe characters. Supergirl was the first to go, followed by Zantana and then John Constantine. You can check out this comic and Cantrap's other corruption comics on Cantrap's blog.
Update 3/4/18: Part 4 has been released. Now looking forward to Part 5

Brides of Candlewick by Joe Sixpack
The third illustrated story in the Housewives of Candlewick series. Not sure when this will be released. Joe is tight lipped about release dates until a story is in its very final stages of completion.
Update 2/26/18: Joe posted a teaser picture on his deviant art page. He typically does this when the release is inside of a week.
Update 2/27/18: Brides of Candlewick has been released

Next comic by C Black
I love CBlack's 3-D TG comics. He's a master story teller and a great artist. He seems to release a comic about once a year and it has been about 10 months since his last one, so fingers crossed.

The Chamber by Sturkwurk project
I saw a mention of this on Sturkwurk's blog. No idea what it's about, other than it will be a premium comic on TGComics.com. If the art is done by Sturkwurk, I'm in.

House 5 by Keshara
I'm a big fan of the House series by Keshara. I don't think that House 5 has even been started, but Keshara told me a while back that she intends to create it. I'll be first in line the second it drops. You can buy all four of the previously released House comics on Keshara's lulu.com store. They're a steal at around $3 each. I think that anyone who likes the Bethany stories will like these comics. If you're unsure, you can read Bare Witness for free and if you like it, you'll certainly like the House series.

Gaia 6 by G9Comics
This is a 3-D comic that is part of G9Comics Shadow Rangers series of 3-D comics about a group of Power Rangers like warriors. Good doesn't triumph often in this series. Lots of corruption. This one could be a long way out. G9 has been very busy with real life.

Feedback from Femur
I finished my revision of the story that will someday become and illustrated story on TGComics.com. I am now waiting for feedback from Femur to see what else needs to be fixed. Femur gave me some amazing feedback last time and the story is so much stronger because of it. I look forward to seeing what he has to say this time.

12 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, I think the art of Keshara's Butterfly Salon is atrocious. It's just sooooo far below what's considered high quality 3D art these days. I think the story would have been better without any art, because the terrible art is too off putting to enjoy the story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does have stories without images posted on The Big Closet (link in this post). Personally, I am a big fan of her comics.

      Delete
  2. As a comics fan, how much of these, as far as you follow, incorporate smoking as part of the corruptions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G9Comics has a couple, Sin Fighters X & Shadow Rangers 2. Keshara's Bare Witness and the first three installments of the House series has some. Shinra-Kun's Yoru No Majin also has some also. And of course Tamara Vincent's stories has tons of it.

      Delete
  3. Loving these stories but wondering if there will be some more Heather stories - what will become of her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be more Heather. I am working on Chapter 15 and also a sequel to Jersey Shored. I'll post a status update soon.

      Delete
  4. Can't wait for more of your work you are great love reading your stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I working on a couple of things, but it'll be a while before either of them are done.

      Delete
  5. I could tell you what The Chamber is all about... and yes, that sturkwurk fellow did all of the artwork - all 900+ pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read The Chamber and can now tell you that the comic is wonderful and easily worth the price. Great job once again! I'll need to update this post to say that I'm now anticipating your next comic, whatever that might be.

      Delete
  6. Out of curiosity, whatever happened to your Road Trip series? Was excited for that one to continue, but it seems to have been forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to get back to it, but right now I don't know when I'll be able to.

      Delete