Friday, September 8, 2023

What's going on - 9/8/2023

Wow, it has been six years since I last posted one of these type of posts. So, I am not writing much in the way of stories these days. I might still finish editing some of the stories that have at least a completed draft. Or I might turn them into a comic. 

Most of my creative time is spent creating comics in Daz these days. I've created five comics so far. Two have been posted at tgcomics.com, The Plan & The Fable of the Fisherman and His Wife. A third, The Leaf will be posted tomorrow on tgcomics.com (9/9/2023). I have two others completed that I will post to this blog, starting today.

I'm posting The Portal first. It is based on Through the Gate by Morpheus. There are a little over 100 pages and I'll post them around ten a day or so. I don't really like how the pages post to the blog. What I'd really like is a slide show, but I didn't find one that is easy to install.

The next comic is an original. It is called School Balance and it is a good girl to bad girl comic with some serial corruption. It is 145 pages long. I'll post it once I'm done posting The Portal. 

I am currently working on a comic tentatively titled "Double Date". It features the character, Terrance, from my story "The One You're With". It is inspired by stories by Mr. Grey, Aginor and ChangeMe. An omnipotent being decides to have some fun with a family of three. It is about half done. I won't post it here until it is actually completed. 

I have lots of ideas for comics, adaptations of other's stories and "original" comics, so hopefully I will stay motivated and keep working on them and not take another 3+ month break.

That's all for now.

Varian Milagro

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you're back. I miss the back-and-forth writing we did on The Changing Mirror (I'm Anonymous51, BTW).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed that too. I should reread those. It might inspire me.

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you're back! I know it's tough to write when you're not creatively inspired, though if you're ever interested in finishing The Road Trip, Heather's Story, or Spray for Trouble, I know I and so many others would be absolutely thrilled to read more! They're hands-down my favorite stories, and I've been awaiting their conclusion and hoping you'd return! Again, I know how hard it is to continue writing when you have no inspiration, so if there's anything I can do to help, please comment and let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement. I don't know if any of those will be completed, but if they are Heather's Story is the most likely candidate. I'd like to see it completed too.

      Delete
    2. And sure many of us as well , but good luck with all your work

      Delete