Saturday, November 1, 2014

Writing goal - progress

Well, I didn't do that well on my writing goal for October. I was able to revise one story and submit it for comments and I nearly finished another, but I did not tackle the third. I struggled with motivation in the later part of October. I love the farm story and look forward to receiving comments on it. And I look forward to taking another pass at the salon story, but the story "Coffee and Cigarettes: A Love Story" has been a bitch to write. I like parts of it, but many times I ask myself "Why, the flip, am I writing this story" and I don't have a good answer. I think I may need to put it aside and work on a story I feel compelled to write, but at the same time I think that if I give up on the story it will be that much easier to give up on the next one.

Well, either way, I wont be putting a lot of time into the story in November, since I decided to take part in November Novel month.

More about that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment