Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Comic recommendation: Fangs

There is a new 3D comic artist on the scene that I'm excited about. His name is Cantraps and he recently released a 273 page, multi-paneled comic featuring women becoming vampires and all the corruption that goes along with it. It is very well done and he is already working on a sequel.

Cantrap's Blog has a direct link to the comic. It is hosted on g.e.hentai



Cantrap's deviantart page has several stories and comic manipulations. I particularly like the story Cat's Eye Kryptonian which features serial corruption of DC superheroes and even a little TG. The previous link takes you to part one. There is also a part 2.

Varian

2 comments:

  1. I went through this comic a few days back and I have to agree with Varian that it is very well done, the corruption elements are all there, only the ending was a bit abrupt. I am pleased to learn that there is going to be sequel :) Thumbs up to Cantrap!

    element

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that the ending was abrupt. What really impresses me about the comic is that it is his first and the quality is so high. Virtually everyone gets better through practice. I am eager to see what kind of comics he will be producing after he has a couple under his belt.

      Delete