Thursday, October 6, 2016

Coming soon...

Hello!

I have good news for those who enjoy my stories. I've been writing again and I'll be posting a new story in the next couple of days. For those who don't like my stories I have a question; why are you reading my blog?

My semi-permanent house guests have vacated for the foreseeable future and I have gotten back into the a mostly regular writing habit. I'm not sure if I will get back to writing The Road Trip right away or get to work on one of the other stories that have been sitting for way too long on my hard drive. I have several that have one or more drafts already written and just need a rewrite. I'm thinking that it will be the latter.

The story that I'll be posting soon is set in realm of The Road Trip and focuses on the occupants of a car that is stuck in traffic along with the RV and is within range of Enid's magic wand. One of the passengers is a recent high school graduate named Erica.

Here is one of Erica's graduation photos taken by her mother.


Here is a photo of Angel taken by her sister shortly after they get out of the traffic jam.

I hope to have the story posted this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Varian

5 comments:

  1. Great, can't wait to read it. Hope there's some good corruption/smoking in it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo-lala, Erica!
    It will be fun watching her turn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward for your next stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo! Good to see you back on the saddle again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that it lives up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete