Saturday, December 10, 2016

Story on its way!

I've decided to start posting the third story in the Bethany series starting tomorrow, if things go smoothly. While the whole story has been written (and rewritten) for some time, I've been wanting to do one last revision before I post it. The thing is, the story is very large and I find the idea rather daunting. I'm hoping that posting it in parts will make it easier on me.

I normally do not like posting stories until they are completely finished for a couple of reasons. One is that I'm afraid that something will come up and I won't finish the story, like The Road Trip. The other is that the beginning of the story is quite often completely rewritten once I finish the story.

The story has gone through a rewrite already, so I am fairly comfortable that the beginning is how I want it. If I wait until the story is completely finished I'm afraid that I'll never get it done, or that I'll just keep rewriting it forever.

After I post the first part I'll start revising the next and then post it, and then so on. There are something like 17 parts in total.

I'm still working on a title.


WARNING:

The following images may be mild spoilers!

============================











The Birth of Bethany ended with the following line As Bethany drifted off to sleep visions of Heather as a Goth princess converting others into smoking sluts danced through her head.

Here are some images I used as inspiration while writing the story.








9 comments:

  1. Awesome news!! Been waiting for this to be ready and I'm sure it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news for sure, I've been looking forward to this story for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a simple story title such as Wild Heather, or Changing Lanes, as it would be in part a road trip kinda story until Heather is found?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This version of Heather's story does not have a road trip. I have a version like that written and I may post it sometime in the future.

      Delete
  4. Yeah!
    I've been waiting for this story forever, and the images promise it will be my kind of story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been overthinking this story way too much. All of my stories, actually. I liked how you posted Refractions on your blog and then refined it before selling it. It inspired me to start posting my story before it is completely finished.

      Delete