Friday, June 26, 2015

Comic Recommendation: The Office Memo

The Office Memo is a ten chapter 3D comic by Sturkwurk and commissioned by Detrix.

The Office Memo is about an office full of women who have to do anything that is written in a special font on office memos. The dress code at the office gets quite scandalous and coworkers quite intimate.

Sturkwurk is a fantastic 3D artist. If you are unaware of his art, check out his DeviantArt page and Tumblr.

You probably have to have a Hypnopics Collective account in order to follow the link. It is free. On the forum post I linked to is a link to a PDF of the entire comic. Sorry that I don't have a direct link to the comic. Since the commissioner sent people to the forum to find the link I thought I should honor his wishes. It took me quite a bit of searching to find the exact forum post with the link to the comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment