Thursday, October 29, 2015

Story Recommendation: A Perfect Fit

I am recommending A Perfect Fit by optimizer888. It is an extremely well written story of revenge with a slow, convincing man to woman mental change. The story stayed with me for days after reading it and I'm sure that I'll be rereading it very soon.

The link is to the story on Literotica, where I read it. As I prepared to write this post I discovered that it is also posted on Fictionmania under the name Optimizer. If you are on the fence about this story, check out the ecstatic reviews over at Fictionmania.

All of optimizer's TG stories are over on his Literotica page, along with three Sci-Fi & Fantasy stories and one classified as NonHuman. A Perfect Fit was classified as Erotic Horror on Literotica.

Varian

No comments:

Post a Comment