Sunday, July 9, 2017

Chapter 13 is nearly ready

I'm putting the finishing touches on Chapter 13 and I've decided to post it in two parts. Part 1 will likely be posted sometime tonight and end with Heather wearing something similar to this:


The second part of chapter 13 will be posted on Monday or Tuesday.

Some more good news! It looks like Tamara Vincent will have a new eBook up on Amazon in a day or two. It's called Spirit High and I know that I'll be getting a copy as soon as it's available. 

On a side note, I'm going to start a new blog for my TG stories. It is going to be either tgrealms.blogspot.com or tgfiction.tumblr.com I haven't decided which yet. I kind of want to use Tumblr, but I'm not as familiar with their way of doing things. I'm moving my TG stories over to both them as time allows. If tumblr proves to annoying to learn I'll just stick with the blogspot account. This blog will stick to corruption type of stories. When I branch out into a new genre (I've have drafts in a couple of others) I'll set up new blogs for them. I've been thinking about doing this ever since reading this post by Tamara Vincent.

I hope that you're all having a good summer.

Varian




1 comment:

  1. Great! A double chapter!
    And thank you for the shout out about my new story!

    ReplyDelete