Sunday, July 9, 2017

Heather's story part 13a

Authors note: FYI, the entire text of chapter 13 can be found here

Heather's Story
By Varian Milagro

Chapter 13a

Abigail was in her room, sitting on her bed next to Heather who was lying face down with her head buried in her arms. Mr Whiskers was hunched down by Heather’s head, poking his nose on her forehead.

“There’s lots of different possible reasons why they’re not answering the phone,” Abigail said as she rubbed Heather’s back. “They’re probably somewhere they can’t get a signal or maybe they forgot to charge it and the battery died. Did you leave a message?”

Heather’s head popped up. “It never went to voicemail.” Her face was smeared with black makeup, especially around the eyes.

Mr Whiskers nudged her face and then licked her chin, as if trying to cheer her up.

“Send them a text, They’ll get it once the phone is working again.”

Heather rolled onto her side. “You don’t understand. They might not even be the same people anymore. The magic is still changing people. I only meant for Todd and Kirk to kiss and now they’re gay. I wanted your mom to hire a maid, not become one. Who knows what’s happening with Jimmy and Donna. I aged them. They could be older than our parents by now. Older than our grandparents!”

“Please don’t remind me about my mom. I’m trying to get that image out of my mind.” Abigail crossed the room and picked up a box of Kleenex off her vanity. “It’s only been a day since you used magic on your brother and sister. It took my mom like three days to go full on fetish maid.” She set the tissues on the bed next to Heather.

Heather picked up the phone and typed, “Call me!”

Abigail wiped at smudges on Heather’s face with a tissue. “What are you going to do if you get a hold of them? Have them drive back here? Wasn’t the point to get them away from Bethany? Plus, if it took them a day to get wherever they are, won’t it take another day for them to get back?”

“I have to find them and undo whatever it is that I did. I’ll probably just make things even worse, but I have to do something. Bethany knew something like this would happen. That’s why she wouldn’t let Starshine teach me anything about my powers. It’s why she blocked my memory. I’m going to kill her.”

“Don’t say that, not even as a joke.”

“Who’s joking.”

Abigail leaned away from Heather. “Okay, now you’re scaring me.”

It tore at Heather’s heart to see her best friend look at her with fear in her eyes. “I’m sorry. I’m not going to kill her. I promise.”

“Why don’t you call her?” Abigail tossed the used tissue into the small trash can sitting next to her nightstand.

“You really want me to call that bitch?” Heather struggled not to snap at her friend, knowing that she was only trying to help. At the moment she felt more like silently brooding than brainstorming, wanting to spend some quality time feeling sorry for herself. She’d had a shitty week and she deserved a little pity party.

Abigail laughed for a second and then stopped abruptly. “Sorry, it’s just so weird hearing you swear. You know that Bethany has Starshine’s phone number. Maybe she’ll give it to you. What can it hurt? It’s not like she can control you over the phone.” Abigail frowned. “Can she?”

“I’m not calling her. I don’t want anything from her, especially her help. She’s the reason I’m here. She thought that it'd be funny if I showed up not knowing anything about what they’d done to me. She was.hoping that I’d corrupt your family.” Heather looked around the room, at the poster of The Clash on the wall, the well used ashtray on the nightstand, Abigail’s punk Snow White t-shirt and her spiky, pink hair. Then she thought about Kathleen giving Gordon a blow job dressed as a French maid downstairs. “She got her way, again.”

“We’ll find Starshine without Bethany’s help. I’ll try googling her.” Abigail hopped off the bed and then grabbed her laptop of her dresser.

“I don’t know if I should talk to her, either.”

Abigail frowned. “Why not?”

“She’s the one who performed the ceremony. She’s the one who did this to me, really. Bethany orchestrated it, but it was Starshine who actually did the deed.”

“Do you remember what happened in the ceremony?”

Heather sat up. “I still don’t remember all that much about it, but when I try to force myself to remember I get this image of something huge. A dark and powerful monstrosity. And a voice. It sounded like everything horrible in the world concentrated into a single sound. I heard that voice again last night. After I used magic on Janet it told me that I had done well and it rewarded me. The pleasure you felt when I transformed Raymond into Rae Rae was only a small taste of what I experienced on Friday night.”

“Woah.” Abigail’s eyes went wide. “I can’t even imagine that. What I felt at the yard sale blew my mind.”

“As soon as it was over I wanted to feel it again. I still do. I didn’t care that the voice sounded like evil personified. I just wanted more. When I used magic on Hanna and the others last night I didn’t get the same pleasure. Today, when you went to get the mochas I used magic on Mr Whiskers. When I did, I felt something leave my body, something dark and powerful that reminded me of that towering creature from my dream. I think that part of that thing is inside me and that I transferred some of it into Mr Whiskers. Most of it’s still inside me, but it’s in him too, linking us together. Now when he purrs in my ear he tells me how to change people so I can get rewarded again.”

“You can’t listen to him,” Abigail took Heather’s hands in hers and stared into her eyes. “It’s wrong to harm others for your own pleasure; you have to resist. You’ve spent your whole life resisting temptations of the flesh. You just have to make it a few more hours and then Pastor William will be back and he’ll remove this burden from you.”

“I’ll try,” Heather said.

“You have to do better than try. I’m sorry that I talked you into using your magic. I thought that it could be used for good.”

“I’m sorry for what I’ve done to you,” Heather said.

“You haven’t hurt me.”

“Look around you.” Heather waved her arm in a wide arc. “Have you seen your room lately? It used to be cute and girly girl.”

“It was disgustingly pink and you know it,” Abigail pulled two cigarettes out of her pack. “I prefer to think of myself as liberated, not corrupted. I like my new look. The more I think about it, I kind of like what you did to my parents. It’s creepy seeing them getting busy, but it’s better than them getting a divorce or something like that. I’m happy with how I am and I know that you are too. We’ll get through this. I’m here for you. I’ll help you stay on the good side of things. I won’t let the evil take you. It can’t have you. You’re mine.”

“Thank you.”

Abigail lit both cigarettes and then handed one to Heather. “So, what did you do to Janet besides turn her into a smoker?”

Heather took a long pull on the cigarette, loving how they always helped her relax. “I’m not totally sure, it had something to do with her getting pregnant and I don’t think that Pastor William is meant to be the father.”

Abigail looked frightened again. “What are you talking about?”

“I don’t know, really. I’m only guessing, but in one of my dreams Bethany told me to be at the church this Sunday. She said that it had something to do with Starshine. I don’t think that the only purpose of the ceremony was to give me magical powers. Whatever they’re planning is going to happen tomorrow and Janet is now a part of it.”

“I still think that you should contact Starshine if you can.” Abigail said. “At least hear what she has to say. You might be able to teleport for all you know.”

“But how can I trust her when I don’t know what’s motivating her?”

Abigail’s face lit up. “Pastor Williams is supposed to be home sometime tonight. We could call Janet and find out which way he’s coming. We could drive that way and meet him on the road.”

Heather used Abigail’s phone to call Janet’s home phone.

Abigail studied her cigarette for a moment. “I wonder how many people started smoking because of my mom. Think of all the people she’s interacted with since Wednesday. You think they’re going to start dressing up like French maids, too?”

“I don’t know,” Heather ended the call when the answering machine picked up and then hit redial. As she listened to the phone ring she thought about Abigail’s question. It made her wonder what would happen to people exposed to Wendy and Kristen. Would teenagers near Kristen turn into cam girls? Would adults around Wendy change into toddlers? Were women who interacted with Paula going to grow cocks?

Abigail started giggling.

“What’s so funny?” Heather said.

“I just imagined a parade of lady clowns following Hanna through the streets.”

“Fuck! I keep getting answering machine.”

“I’ll never get used to hearing you swear,” Abigail said in awe.

Heather rolled her eyes. “Do you know if Janet has a cell phone? I have Pastor William’s number on my phone, but Bethany still has that.”

“I’m not sure.”

Heather chewed the end of her thumb for a moment. “I think that you’re right about contacting Starshine, but I don’t know her number either. I have a strong feeling that numbers 3, 4, 7 and 0 are important somehow, but I don’t know why.”

“If she has a Laramie phone number than you know the area code is going to be 307. We could dial every number in the 343 prefix and hope we get lucky. That’s assuming that those numbers are actually part of her phone number and she even has a Wyoming area code.”

“It’s hopeless,” Heather said as she stood.

“Time for a little google-fu. I mean, how mean Starshines can there be in Wyoming?” Abigail opened her laptop and then started typing. “Do you know anything more about her other than she’s old, dresses like a hippie, and has a weird first name? Starshine is her first name, right?”

Abigail did a variety of searches on the name Starshine along with other words like witchcraft, occult and magic. While Abigail was busy at her laptop, Heather walked over to the standing mirror.

“I should probably call Nora and the others to see if they’re experiencing anything strange.” Heather gazed at her lips in the mirror. Everyone was going to assume that she’d had surgery or been stung by a swarm of bees. Her friends were going to be so jealous.

Abigail stopped typing as she looked up from her laptop. “You can talk to all of them in a couple of hours at the church. You know that they’re all going to be there to hear Jennifer sing tonight.”

Heather groaned. “God, I forgot all about that.”

Abigail’s face fell. “You don’t want to hear Jennifer sing again?”

“I do, but I kind of don’t too.” Heather unzipped her corset, let it fall and then stared at her breasts. Despite being so much larger, they sat high on her chest, jutting straight out like a big “fuck you” to gravity. They were especially impressive on her slender frame. She’d lost at least two inches around her waist, but nothing around her hips or ass. She turned slowly, checking out her new tits from both sides, loving them from every angle.

Mr Whiskers rubbed his body against her legs, but she ignored him.

Abigail frowned at her laptop. “None of these results looked even remotely relevant.”

Mr Whiskers meowed angrily and then stomped to the other side of the room. Heather felt bad about ignoring him, but she didn’t need any more temptation at the moment. Gazing at the changes to her own body, she wanted give Abigail some of the same, but worried about potential unintended changes.

Abigail’s phone rang. She picked it up and saw that it was Todd. “I missed you this morning. Where did you and lover boy take off to? You know Heather’s mad at you for monopolizing all of her man’s time.” Abigail smiled and shrugged at Heather. “You know what I mean. You practically knocked her over diving on his cock last night.” Another pause. “Yeah, yeah. Likely story. So, what did you really call me about?” After a half minute Abigail said, “Let me check with Heather.”

Heather continued to stare at her reflection. “What do they want?”

Abigail hit the mute button. “They want to go to Adorn before seeing Jennifer perform.”

“I don’t want to go. An hour ago all I wanted to do was rip your clothes off. Now all I want to is put on some headphones and curl up in a ball.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Abigail walked toward Heather. “I’d love to be ravished.”

“Sorry.” Heather looked at her the tattoos on fingers spelling out “love” and “hate” in beautiful calligraphy and then at the wicked fairy-spider creature on her shoulder. She wanted to hate them, but couldn’t; they looked cool as hell. “I sure am glad I don’t have arachnophobia.”

“I’d like to go.” Abigail traced her finger around the mirror’s reflection of Heather’s nipple. “I’d like to get mine pierced, too.”

“Why don’t you go without me?” Heather picked up a pair of small silver hoops and held them up to her nipples, imaging that they were Abigail’s and how much fun it would be to tug on them with her teeth. She started getting wet. “I’ll be fine here by myself.”

“I’m not leaving you alone.”

Heather really wanted to stay away from the public as much as possible, afraid that she might be tempted to ruin someone else’s life for her own selfish pleasure. Yet, she could also tell that Abigail really wanted to go and she wanted to be a good friend. “When do they want to leave?”

Abigail unmuted her phone. “When?” She looked back at Heather. “In about an hour.”

Heather dropped the earrings back into Abigail’s jewelry box. “Fine. I can shop for some nipple jewelry while we’re there.”

“We’ll pick you up at five.” After a pause she said, “I’ve seen how you drive, that’s why I’m driving. Bye” Abigail ended the call and then dropped the phone into her purse. She slinked up behind Heather. “Thank you.” She gave her a soft kiss on the neck, her hands roaming over Heather’s new tits. She pinched her nipples, making them harden. Heather let out a soft moan.

“You know, you could use your magic to pierce my nipples. You could add a cup size to my tits while you’re at it.”

Heather twisted around in Abigail’s embrace until their faces were inches apart. “Weren’t you just telling me that I needed to resist using magic?”

“I meant using it to fuck with people’s lives for your own pleasure. This is something we both want.” Abigail gave Heather a gentle kiss on the lips and then followed it up with a deep, passionate one.

After a minute Heather pulled her head back. “I’d love to give you another make over, but I’m so afraid of what my magic is doing to people. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t hurt me, baby. You’ll save me from the pain of a needle going through my nipples.”

Heather pulled herself free from Abigail’s arms. “I’m afraid that I’ll lose myself in the moment. A stray thought and you might end up stripping for a living, or worse.”

Abigail tried to hide her disappointment. As she pulled off her Snow White t-shirt she said, “I’m going to get out of yesterday’s clothes and then take a long hot shower. Want to join me?”

“Do you promise to behave yourself in there?”

“Absolutely not. I intend to ravish every inch of you. I’m going to make you scream and I hope that you’ll do the same to me.”

“I better not. The last time you gave me an orgasm I did this to you.” Heather patted the top of Abigail’s spiky hair.

Abigail stared hard at Heather. “I’m not afraid of you. Whatever happens I’ll always be there for you. If I’m a vanilla Christian girl, a pink haired smoker, or a big titted stripper. I’ll always be yours.”

Heather let Abigail drag her towards the bathroom.

It wasn’t the first time the girls had bathed together. When they were young they used to have bubble baths together fairly regularly. They’d showered together many times together in PE, too. They’d never been intimate before while bathing. That was something they’d never be able to say again without lying.

Abigail started washing Heather’s back which quickly turned into Abigail washing Heather’s breasts. Abigail stood behind her best friend, her own breasts rubbing against Heather’s back, as she massaged the soap into Heather’s tits for over a minute and nibbled on her ear. Heather moaned and pressed backwards, loving the feeling of Abigail’s nipples poking her skin, wanting to taste them, but not wanting to interrupt Abigail’s erotic ministrations.

After a few minutes Heather could take it no more. She twisted in Abigail’s grip and kissed her, the water from the shower mixing with their saliva. One of Abigail’s hands moved south. When it brushed the outer lips of her pussy, Heather grabbed Abigail’s wrist.

“Don’t.”

“Relax. You’re going to enjoy this, trust me.”

“I’m not ready.”

“Okay, how about this instead.” Abigail moved her hand back until her fingertips brushed up against Heather’s clit.

A jolt of electricity shot through Heather’s spine. “That’s nice.”

They started making out. Heather started playing with Abigail’s clit, too. She nearly fell over a few minutes later when her legs suddenly turned to jelly, but she didn’t want to stop.

Abigail pulled her lips away for a moment. “Why don’t we lay down?” She lowered herself to the shower floor and then pulled Heather down on top of her.

Steam from the shower was making it hard for Heather to see, but she didn’t need eyesight at the moment. She was happy with taste of Abigail’s mouth, the touch of her hands, the sensation of the hot shower water pummeling her back, and the sounds of their moans.

“I want you in me,” Abigail moaned into Heather’s mouth.

Heather was happy to oblige. She slid her hand along Abigail’s slick pussy lips. The water was washing away their juices quickly, but it couldn’t keep up with the torrent that Abigail was producing. She slipped in one finger, heard her lover gasp and then slid in another.

“More. I want more,” Abigail groaned.

Heather slid her thumb along the cleft of Abigail’s ass, seeking out her rosebud. She pressed against Abigail’s back entrance while her fingers explored the velvet delight of her inner sanctum. Abigail writhed beneath her. She was so into the pleasure that she was giving and receiving that she was losing the sense of time.

“Put it in me,” Abigail screamed.

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“I don’t care. I need you in my ass.”

Heather jammed her thumb inside of Abigail’s asshole and it sent them both over the edge. They shrieked in unison as they thrashed together at the bottom of the shower. They continued to make out until Abigail was sure that the water would turn cold if they didn’t stop. Heather was able to resist using her magic, to the disappointment of both of them.

Once they were dry Abigail turned on some music, starting with “Savior” by Rage Against, a big departure from all the other songs they’d listen to with “savior” in the title over the years. Heather had a hard time getting into the hyperactive music, but Abigail seemed to enjoy it.

Heather decided to wear the Victorian corset dress that Patricia’s mom had given her. It was covered in black lace and was sleeveless which would allow her to show off her new tattoo. To go with her spider tattoo she selected a pair of black stockings with an intricate spiderweb design. To complete the outfit she’d wear a pair of black satin, elbow length opera gloves and a pair of high heeled ankle boots.

For jewelry she went with silver bars in the nipples, a sparkling zirconia for her bellybutton and an assortment of rings in her ears. Since she was going to church she considered wearing a cross around her neck. Abigail had a large assortment hanging from hooks on the wall next to her vanity. As she reached out to grab a silver cross hanging a delicate silver chain she suddenly felt a sharp pain in the calf of her right leg.

Abigail whipped around in her chair at the sound of Heather’s scream. “Oh my god, did he just bite you?”

“He’s just playing,” Heather said as she limped to the bathroom.

After applying a band aid and putting on a new pair of stockings she decided to forgo the cross and wear something of Patricia’s, settling on an elaborate onyx necklace that looked like it was designed for the elegant lace dress she was wearing. She wasn’t sure why Mr Whiskers didn’t want her to touch the cross, but decided to trust his judgement.

Abigail dropped the punk chic and went straight punk, wearing jeans with large rents and a torn Sex Pistols t-shirt she found in Patricia’s things. She added a studded collar and matching bracelets. She draped an unlit cigarette from her scarlet lips to complete the look.

To avoid unnecessary temptation, Heather made Mr Whiskers ride in her purse. He didn’t look pleased, but he obeyed nonetheless.

On their way out of the house they found Kathleen in the family room with a feather duster in one hand and a lit cigarette in the other, still dressed in the French maid outfit. She flitted from shelf to shelf on five inch stilettos, her flared skirt flipping up as she dusted lower shelves, showing off her ruffled panties. When she saw the girls she stopped dusting and turned toward them.

“Afternoon, ladies.” Kathleen curtsied. “May I fetch you some refreshments?”

“No thanks, Mom,” Abigail said, her unlit cigarette bouncing up and down. “Heather and I are meeting up with Kirk and Todd before we go to the Saturday service at church.”

“Your father and I will be in attendance as well. We’re excited to see Rose Thorne perform. Are you sure there isn’t anything I can get you? Do you need anything washed?”

“No. See you tonight, Mom.”

As the exited the house Heather said, “I’m really sorry about what I did to your mom.”

Abigail lit her cigarette. “I’m not.” A thick ball of smoke escaped her mouth and floated up her face. “I kind of like seeing her cleaning the house in a maid’s uniform.”

Author's note: The rest of Chapter 13 will follow in a day or two

4 comments:

  1. You ARE a tease!
    I can't wait for the second part, because there's something big coming, and I'm all set up and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great setup. Cant wait for 13b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughhh of course it ends there! Can't wait for the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Part 13b is up. I hope that it satisfies. Thank you, Tamara, Blackbladder & Dustin for your continual encouragement. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete