Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone is having a great December and I wish you all a great 2020!

It is my fervent hope that this new year will see me posting stories to this blog again. I fully intend to finish Heather's story, but I do not know when it will be done. I have a number of other stories that I have been working off and on again. I'd probably get more headway if I worked on just one, instead of several, but I can't seem to help myself. I wish I had more hopeful news to those who want to read another story of mine.


I have a story that is being illustrated by a talented artist for TGComics.com. The illustrations are quite beautiful. I wish I could share them, but you will have to wait until it is finished, which will be sometime in 2021 at the earliest.

Best Wishes,

Varian Milagro

7 comments:

  1. It's nice to know that you're still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad to hear you're okee dokee. Mega awesome about the TGComics news! Looking forward to it. Take your time though. Always looking forward to new stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you, eager to see what could be up next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta say its good to see you posting.

    Your presence in the SF community has been sorely missed largely over the course of this year, as your stories are always epic.

    You can email me at blackbladder1@yahoo.co.uk if you ever wanna talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you are still alive and looking to post love your woork

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Covid-19 didn't get you, Varian. Miss your work

    ReplyDelete