Friday, December 9, 2022

My first comic

Hello! Sorry for going so long without posting. I have not been completely idle since I last posted. Last summer I started learning Daz3d. I even made a 3D comic! It is called "The Plan" and is 219 pages long. It is TG in nature and you can read it over at TGcomics.com. https://tgcomics.com/tgc/comics/the-plan/

I've made a few other comics as well, but I haven't posted them anywhere yet. I do not know when or where I will post them at this point in time. I haven't decided if I am going to start up a Patreon or if I will post them for free. I am in the middle of creating my fifth comic and I will probably decide which way I will go by the time it is completed (around the end of this year).

My second completed comic has TG, female age progression and female age regression. My third comic is short, only 40 pages, and features MTF and FTM. It will be posted on tgcomics.com at some point. Fourth comic was more of magical good girl to bad girl with some physical transformation. The comic I am working on at the moment is MTF TG.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season.

Varian

3 comments:

  1. Great work, always creative. Good to see you on your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that you're still around. Looking forward to seeing your comics.

    ReplyDelete