Sunday, May 3, 2015

Story: Wishes

Wishes
By Varian Milagro


“For my next wish I want to know how to make my wife happy. Whenever I ask her she always says ‘if you truly knew me, you wouldn’t have to ask.’ Well, that’s what I want. I wish I truly knew her.”

“As you command, master,” the immense, smoky male figure intoned.

A colorful wave shot from his fingers and slammed into my chest. It coursed through my body, shrinking me in stature while enlarging my chest, hips and buttocks. The hair on my head flowed over my shoulders as the rest my hair retreated. I looked at my reflection in the lamp’s polished surface. I looked exactly like my wife.

“This isn’t what I wanted,” I protested just as the magic hit my brain and I then knew what my wife wanted.

She wanted to be adored, to be cherished. She wanted to be wooed like in the days before her wedding. Was it too much to ask for the occasional, unsolicited “I love you”? Would it kill him if he complimented my looks once in a while? God, what I’d do just to have him give me half the attention he gave his precious sports teams. What did he see in them anyway?

“I know what I want for my next wish,” I said.

“I await your pleasure, mistress.”

“How many wishes do I get again?”

“There is no limit to the number of wishes as long as they are made before midnight,” the djinn explained.

“In that case, I want to understand my husband. He’s always complaining about money, yet he wastes it all the time. He flips his lid if I spend money on a new dress or if I buy something pretty to decorate the house. But, spending hundreds of dollars to see a bunch of millionaires throw a ball around is perfectly okay. I wish I could understand him.”

“As you wish, mistress,” the djinn said.

The magic enveloped me and I grew in height and girth. My breasts dissipated and were replaced with muscled pecs while my clit lengthened and my pussy closed. I saw my husband’s reflection and nearly protested, but I began to understand. He just wanted a break, a little time to himself to unwind from the stress of the job and his inability to make his wife happy. Yeah, tickets to sporting events cost money and took him away from his family, but so did shopping and talking on the phone. How his wife could spend all day shopping with her sister and then all night chatting with her on the phone never ceased to amaze him. He’d never understand his wife.

“I know what I want for my next wish.”

“I await your pleasure,” the djinn said wearily. He looked at the morning sun peeking over the horizon and sighed. It was going to be a long day.

The End


Author's note: The following is an expanded version of my contribution to Calamity's Child: A TG Mixed Tape. It can be found on FictionMania, The BigCloset and TG Storytime. After I submitted the story I thought of something to add. I'm not sure if it makes the story better or not. If you've read the original version I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment