Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Holidays!!

I want to wish you all a happy holiday season, whatever holiday you may celebrate.

Personally, I celebrate Christmas. I have always loved the Christmas season, the lights, the music, getting together with friends and family, and of course the presents. I like buying them and opening them. I even like wrapping them to a degree. I suck at it, but I usually turn on a Christmas movie and watch it while wrapping presents. This year it was "The Family Stone". I'd never seen it before and doubt that I'll see it again. Next year I'll stick with one of the regulars, "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation", "It's a Wonderful Life", "Elf", or "A Nightmare Before Christmas".

In case I don't post again before next Friday, I wish you all a Happy New Year!!!

Varian

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great Xmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Varian, love the stories. Will there be any releases this month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a chance that I might have a short TG piece finished this month. I've also started working on a follow-up to Jersey Shore, but it wont be released this month. Sorry that it took me so long to reply.

      Delete