Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Comic Recommendations: Sturkwurk

I recommend pretty much every thing Sturkwurk does. Simply because, even if the story stinks (they don't), or the subject matter doesn't strike my fancy (it happens), the art is flipping amazing. I used to hate 3-D comics until Sturwurk's comics (and cblack's) turned me around.

There are several places that I know of to see Sturkwurk's free art:

Sturkwurk on Deviantart: He has a lot, but not all, of his free art here.

Sturkwurk on Tumblr: More free art and home to WTF2. I loved WTF and was looking forward to the sequel, unfortunately it was abandoned after 350 pages or so. Sturkwurk is posting one page of WTF2 a
day until and started posting them in late April. The link is to the first page of WTF2. It can be hard to find with tumblr's navigation.

Sturkwurk at TGComics: In addition to many free comics, Sturkwurk has several comics and one illustrated story on sale at TGComics. WTF?! is my favorite and easily worth the $11.00. The rest are great as well: The Resurrection of Ms. Inspire, Neighbors and Alien Body Suit | Under Her Skin (story by the great Sara James).

For links to more of Sturkwurk's commercial art or to contact him about a commission, see his home page at www.sturkwurk.com

Happy reading,

Varian Milagro


3 comments: