Monday, September 7, 2015

Story: Role with it (part 3 of 4)

Role with it (part 3 of 4)
By Varian Milagro


Copyright © 2015 by Varian Milagro
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.


Tyler seemed better in the morning, although I couldn’t remember what had been bothering him. I asked Wendy, but she couldn’t remember either. We asked Tyler over breakfast. He answered with a shrug. I blew it off to the confusion of childhood.

After Tyler headed out the door for school I took a shower while Lily bounced in the door jamb. I skipped washing my hair. I didn’t have time to let it dry and blow drying was so rough on it. I sat on the bedroom floor in front of Lily and braided my hair. I talked to her about what I was doing and she bounced, babbled and laughed.

As I dressed I decided that it was time to do some more shopping with Abbey. First none of my bras fit; the bands had all shrunk. I couldn’t wrap them around my chest. I also struggled to find a shirt that fit well. They were all tight across my chest. On Sunday I was suddenly too big for my nightgown and today my shirts were too tight. I felt like a fat cow. It was time to join Abbey at her Weight Watchers meetings.

I didn’t know what to do about my breasts. I didn’t want to go braless, but I didn’t have time to go bra shopping either. None of my shirts had built-in bras; in fact, none of them looked like they’d been designed with boobs in mind. No wonder they were tight across the chest. That didn’t explain why they’d fit yesterday. I opted for a soft cotton, long sleeve shirt. My boobs bobbed and swayed with every step, but it couldn’t be helped. Once Tyler arrived home from school I’d take the kids to Target and buy a couple bras. I bundled up Lily and headed to the restaurant.

While tomorrow would be the big cook off, today it was all prep, chopping vegetables, mixing up desert fillings and making crusts for pies. I set Lily in her activity walker and let her scoot around the kitchen. It had a variety of toys within reach and was well padded. Since all the ovens and fryers were turned off, I let her bang her way around the kitchen. I had to chase her down at one point when she somehow managed to make her way into the front of the restaurant. I used one hand to hold down my flopping breasts as I ran to catch her. I’d almost reached her when my foot caught on my pants leg and I went flying. I narrowly avoided landing on Lily. As it was I knocked over a table and a couple of chairs. Lily started crying.

I picked her up and sat in a chair. I consoled Lily and tried to calm myself. I’d come so close to landing on her. What if I’d been carrying her? I shuddered at the thought. As Lily’s crying ebbed I checked myself out. Both my head and side hurt, but I wasn’t bleeding and nothing felt broken. Something was going on with my clothes though. My pants were several sizes too big, my shirt hung on me like a dress, and my feet were swimming in my shoes. I felt like a small child playing dress up.

I set Lily in her walker, rolled up my sleeves and hiked up my pants. They wouldn’t stay up. I couldn’t imagine what had possessed me to wear these clothes. I cinched my belt to its tightest, but the pants still wouldn’t stay up. Then I noticed that my ring was missing. I crawled all over the floor looking for it. I must have searched for a half hour. I finally found it on the other side of the restaurant beneath one of the waiter stations. I put it on my finger, but it was too big and slid off. I put it into my purse and decided to call it a day. After cleaning up the kitchen and bundling up Lily, I sat in the car and called Wendy to tell her about my clothing adventure.

“I had just the opposite problem today,” Wendy said over the phone. “I bent over to pick up a nail and my pants ripped. Then I noticed that my shirt was way too small. I’m surprised I was able to put it on this morning. George loaned me some clothes from his gym bag, so I’m wearing sweats and a Gold’s Gym tank top.”

When I got home I struggled to find clothes that fit. All of my clothes were a size too small, every skirt, dress, blouse and pair of pants. I finally opted for a pair of black leggings and a camisole with a built-in bra. I didn’t know what to do with the pants I’d been wearing so I tossed them in the dirty clothes. That reminded me that I needed to do the laundry.

I was folding sheets when Tyler got home. He took one look at me and ran to his room crying. I ran after him. He said he wanted me to leave, but I stayed and held him tightly. He stopped crying after a few minutes.

“It’s my fault,” he whispered.

“What is?”

“I made a birthday wish,” he said without looking up.

“What did you wish for, sweetie?”

“I wished you weren’t backwards anymore. Everybody at school says that you and Mom are backwards. The mom is supposed to stay home with the baby and the dad is supposed to build houses. I didn’t want them to tease me anymore. I’m sorry, Dad.” He started crying again.

I wasn’t sure what Tyler was talking about, but it was clear he felt guilty about his birthday wish. I assured him that magic wasn’t real and it wasn’t his fault even if it was real. When Wendy came home that night we came to understand that magic was real and that we were swapping genders.

She towered over me now. Gone was my diminutive wife and in her place stood a flat chested Amazon. It didn’t look like we were becoming each other. My shoulders had never been that wide, nor my muscles that big. She still had her face and she assured me that she still had a pussy. Other than that she was all man. I didn’t cry this time, neither did Wendy. I was kind of numb. I suppose I was in shock. Having my body replaced was too much for my mind to deal with.

After dinner I rooted in Wendy’s jewelry box for a chain necklace to hold my wedding ring. It was fortunate that Wendy already wore her necklace around her neck while at work. If she’d been wearing it when she changed it would have cut her finger in half. I pulled the necklace over my head, my gold wedding band hung to the tops of my breasts. I stripped and walked into the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror in just my boxers and looked at myself. I was pretty much all woman except for my face and cock. I was a little taller than Wendy had been and my breasts were at least a cup size larger which explained why all of her old clothes were too tight for me. My ass and hips were wider than before while my waist was much trimmer. I’d never been a muscular guy, but what little muscles I’d had were gone. My arms and legs were sleek and slender. I cupped my breasts in my hands and lifted them, feeling their weight. They felt natural and foreign at the same time. I could remember buying my first bra with my mom and sister back when I was in seventh grade. Yet, I could remember living the last thirty years without breasts.

“Well, that certainly explains what’s been going on,” Wendy said when she joined me in the bathroom a few minutes later.

“You really believe a birthday wish is causing this? None of my birthday wishes ever came true. If my eighth birthday wish had come true I’d probably be an astronaut or something.”

“We’d be living in a life size Barbie dream house if I’d gotten mine.”

“What should we do?” I asked.

“What can we do? Tell me, how do you feel about changing into a woman? Are you sacred?”

“Yes and no. I loved being a man and I never wanted to be female, but this body feels normal to me. If you had asked me last week what I’d have done if I’d suddenly started changing into a woman, I’d have said that I’d freak out and then get a sex change back into a man. Today though, I kind of wish it had happened sooner, then maybe Lily could have been breast fed longer.”

“The extra height and strength will help out at work,” Wendy flexed her arm, producing an impressive bicep. “I won’t need a step ladder nearly as often.”

A thought occurred to me. “Last night, when I grew breasts, why didn’t you say anything?”

“When you mentioned that my chest changed it all came back to me and I remembered your reaction when our hair changed. I didn’t want to stop having sex and watching your breasts bounce around while we fucked was incredibly hot.”

I pulled down my boxers and let them drop to the bathroom floor.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going to take a shower and get to know my new body.”

“Want some company?” Wendy asked as she caressed my breasts.

“God, yes.”

Wendy told Tyler to watch Lily in her playpen and then she joined me in the shower. We spent the next twenty minutes exploring each other’s bodies, with one ear listening for any cries from Lily over the baby monitor. I found everything about Wendy’s body erotic. I loved the contrast between her soft, pretty face and her strong, muscular body. I loved her large, rough hands on my breasts. I imagined that I would love her cock when we eventually swapped genitals. I wondered how it would feel buried deep in my new pussy.

After our shower we dried each other, mostly as an excuse to rub each other’s body once more. I shrieked when Wendy scooped me up in her arms and then carried me into the bedroom. She laid me on the bed and kissed me deeply while rubbing her hand over my shapely ass.

“We should get back to the kids,” I said. It came out like a moan.

“I want to make love to you.” Wendy nibbled my ear, her hot breath on my neck making my erection painful.

“We’ve been gone too long as it is.” I pushed at her and she rolled off me.

I grabbed a pair of boxers from the dresser. Wendy threw on a bathrobe and went to check on the kids. I looked through my closet and found a floral summer dress. It was extremely tight around my hips and chest, but I’d only be wearing it for another hour or two. I was going to have to do some serious clothes shopping with Abbey. The idea brought a smile to my face.

“Now you’re just being cruel,” she said when she returned a minute later.

“What?”

“Don’t play coy with me.” She put an arm around my waist and pulled me against her hard body. “You say no to sex and then you put on a sexy dress.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I sashayed away from her. I squealed when she swatted my bottom.

We were laughing and holding hands when we joined the kids in the living room. Tyler looked at us, tears filling his eyes. He turned his attention back to the television. I took a step toward him, but Wendy put a hand on my shoulder and shook her head. She picked Lily up, sat on the couch and bounced our daughter on her lap. I curled up against my wife and watched them play while worrying about Tyler.

That night as we made love it occurred to me that it might be the last time I’d have sex as a man.

***
In the morning, while Wendy showered, I headed to the bathroom to pee. I pulled up my nightgown to see a pair of boxers. I couldn’t remember why I was wearing boxers. I sat on the toilet, my nightgown bunched around my waist and the boxers around my ankles. When Wendy exited the shower I mentioned the boxers.

“You always wear boxers, honey,” she said in a deep voice.

I reeled as memories poured into my head. It was then that I noticed Wendy’s package. My wife was a man.

“What’s weird is that I woke up wearing panties and I don’t remember putting them on. Do you remember me doing that?"

“No,” I said. My voice sounded strange in my ears. It was several octaves higher than before.

I continued to sit on the toilet while Wendy did his makeup. He still had his old face. It seemed to be the only thing left of my wife. The rest was all husband. I knew that with a word I could bring back Wendy’s memories and he’d know that he used to have breasts and a pussy. I felt guilty about keeping the truth from him, but he was about to go to work and climb on buildings. I didn’t want him to get hurt because his mind was elsewhere. I’d tell him after work.

Once Wendy finished his makeup I asked him to wake the kids. He dressed quickly in a pair of jeans and a work shirt. With Wendy out of the way I wiped myself and got dressed. I slipped on a pair of panties and a sports bra. I kind of wanted to wear something nice and feminine, but I’d be in a hot, messy kitchen most of the day so I opted for a pair of jeans and a cotton shirt. When I entered the kitchen Wendy was at the stove making pancakes. Lily was in her high chair and Tyler was pouring milk into glasses on the kitchen table.

“Happy Birthday!” Tyler and Wendy said when they saw me.

After Wendy left for work I got a call from Abbey. She wished me a happy birthday and then asked me how my day was going so far.

“Horrible! I don’t know how I’m going to make it through the day; I’m so far behind on my prep work. I had to leave the restaurant early yesterday and now I don’t know how I’ll get everything done in time. On top of that none of my clothes fit properly so I have nothing to wear tonight.” I struggled not to cry. “I’m going to screw up the food for the catering trying to rush and then I’m going to look like a disaster at dinner tonight.” I also wanted to add that I was now a woman and my wife was a man, but I wasn’t ready to bring anyone else into our strangeness, not even my sister.

Abbey listened to me rant, occasionally interjecting comforting words. After we’d talked for a few minutes I found I felt much better. I still didn’t know what I was going to wear at dinner or how I was going to get everything ready in time for the catering, but I was going to take it one thing at a time. I headed out of the bedroom to make sure that Tyler wasn’t late for the bus to school.

I tried to psyche myself up as I entered the restaurant that morning. I still didn’t see how I’d be able to get it all done in time, but I’d just get further behind if I stood around worrying about it. I set Lily in her highchair and got to work. I’d been at it for less than fifteen minutes when my phone rang. It was Abbey. I put her on speaker and kept working.

“You’ll need to make it quick, Abbey. I’m in the weeds here.”

“Open the back door.”

“I’m not at home. I’m at the restaurant.”

“I know,” she said, sounding like she was suppressing a giggle.

“Just a second.” I set down my knife, clicked off the speaker and held my phone to my ear as I walked to the back door.

“Happy Birthday!” Abbey and Holly said in unison. Holly held Katie in a baby sling across her chest and something else behind her back.

“We’re the reinforcements,” Abbey said as she hugged me. “Holly is going to babysit Lily and I’m going to help you in the kitchen.”

“I…I…” My eyes filled with tears. I held onto Abbey. “Thank you so much. I couldn’t ask for a better sister.”

“You’re a pretty amazing brother.”

Abbey’s comment reminded me of my current physical state. She still considered me her brother even though I now had a vagina and my breasts were smashed against hers. I thought about Wendy. I used male pronouns whenever I thought about him, but he was still my wife. It was very confusing.

“Abbey, can you talk about me in the third person for a minute?”

Abbey looked at Holly. “You’ll have to excuse Steve. She gets a little crazy when she’s under stress.”

“Well, maybe these will help.” Holly held up a crystal vase filled with stargazer lilies. “Fresh flowers help me relax, plus they’ll brighten up the kitchen.”

I hugged Holly and led the ladies into the restaurant.

Holly setup a playpen in the front and let Lily and Katie play with each other. I put Abbey to work chopping lettuce while I worked on a pastry filling. Once she had the lettuce bagged and ready to go I had her inject the filling into scores of pastry puffs while I boiled potatoes and whipped up the sauces for the side dishes.

As we worked I couldn’t get my new body out of my mind. My breasts were constantly in my line of sight, shifting and bobbing with my every movement. I also marveled at my new relationship with Abbey. We’d always been close, but I now felt connected to her in ways I’d never had before. She told me intimate details about her and Charlie's relationship that she’d never have told me back when I was still male.

“Thank you so much for helping me today,” I said while we took a break for lunch. “I didn’t know how I was going to get everything done in time working alone.”

“It is my pleasure, Steve. It the least I could do for my brother on her thirtieth birthday. I feel kind of bad that you have to work on your birthday.”

“I don’t. I love to cook and I love spending time with you. This is a wonderful way to spend my birthday. Tonight at dinner we’ll celebrate my birthday properly.”

Role with It - Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment