Monday, February 6, 2017

Heather's story part 7

Heather's story
By Varian Milagro


Chapter 7

Heather lay on her side, her arms wrapped around her knees, rocking back and forth in the fetal position, staring at a pool of dark liquid a few feet away, her mind revolting over the images it had just seen as her stomach convulsed, trying to repeal the vile liquid that she’d been forced to consume.

Starshine knelt next to her, speaking softly in a strange language.

Bethany stood nearby, tapping her foot.

“There there now. Let those nasty images fade away,” Starshine said as she stroked Heather’s hair. “Much too much to deal with all at once. Push it into the back of your mind. Let them come back to you at a later time when you’re better prepared.”

Little by little, Heather stopped screaming.

Her muscles slowly unclenched as the monstrous images pummeling her brain melted away. Fading too were the memories of the ceremony itself that had finished just minutes before. The strongest, most frightful images lingered; the blood, the screams, the taste of that foul concoction and the pain it caused her throat, the unnamable thing that had towered over her. And its voice. Its horrid voice. Eventually it all vanished, everything from the moment they’d dragged her into the circle until just a few seconds ago. She could still remember that there had been a ceremony, a horrific one where they had imbued her with the powers of a woman named Constance. But all the details were gone, leaving only paranoid sensations and disassociated anxiety.

“Now isn’t that much better?” Starshine said. “That was too much for anyone’s mind to deal with all at once. Soon, you’ll be strong enough and then you’ll remember.” Starshine took a hold of Heather’s arm. “Try and sit up.”

Heather released her knees and straightened her legs. Her stomach convulsed and a wave of nausea rode up her abdomen. Instinctively she fought the urge to vomit. Once she was in a sitting position her stomach slowly settled again. Her brain felt fuzzy, making it hard to concentrate.

One of the men who’d arrived with Starshine was blowing out candles while the other two men used washcloths to wipe up the chalk lines on the floor. A few feet away sat a pool of thick liquid. At first she thought that it was blood, but it was too dark and the smell wasn’t right. She’d never smelled anything so foul. It reminded her of spent matches, rotting flesh and despair.

She looked about the room for the other participants in the ceremony. She wanted to look them in the eyes so they could see her distress and she could see their guilt. None of them were present.

“How is she?” Bethany asked Starshine. “Did it work?”

Starshine’s body stiffened. “The ritual was a success as I said that it would be. I’d like some time with her. She needs guidance and training, especially in the initial weeks.”

“Maybe later. I have some plans for her at the moment.”

“Hmm.” Starshine scowled at Bethany. “I won’t bore with another lecture. You know my thoughts on the subject.” With a flick of her wrist a business card appeared in her hand. As she held it out to Heather she said, “Call me once your sister gives you a spare moment.”

Bethany snatched up the card. “I’ll hold onto that for now.”

Starshine placed a hand on Heather’s shoulder and used her a brace as she rose to her feet slowly and, judging by the expression on her face, painfully. Her voice bombarded Heather’s mind, yet her lips didn’t move. “Call me. I can help tr...”.

Bethany pushed Starshine’s arm away from Heather, breaking contact and, with it, the voice in Heather’s head. Moving between them, she said. “Thank you for all your help, but I’ll handle my sister from here.”

“You’ve helped bestow great power upon your sister. You might want to start being nicer to her.”

“But she can’t use them on me, right?" Bethany paused for a moment and then said, "That was the whole point of me taking part, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, but as Heraclitus once said me, ‘change is the only constant in this world or the one beyond’.”

“Heather, run to the door and then hop on one foot until I join you.”

Heather leapt to her feet, bolted over to the door that led to them main part of the strip club. She wanted to keep running, but stopped abruptly and then hopped up and down on her right foot.

Bethany shot Starshine with a smug smile. “It looks like she still has to obey me.”

Starshine returned Bethany’s smile with a look of disappointment. “It always wise to treat great power with respect. Those that treat it foolishly often end up regretting it.”

“We don’t you help the others clean up. The room needs to be spotless before the club opens in two hours.”

Starshine glared into Bethany’s eyes. “There are limits to my patience, Bethany. Continue to treat me rudely and you will find out what happens to those who anger me.”

“Talk to the hand.” Bethany held up her middle finger as she walked toward the door.

Heather watched her sister approach with conflicted feelings. Starshine scared her; the woman was clearly a witch of some kind and, judging by the chalk designs on the floor, an evil one, but there was a gentle wisdom about her too. Bethany was angry and out of control. At the moment, she’d take the witch's company over her sisters.

Bethany opened the door and then motioned for sister to go through first. “Say goodbye to Starshine, Heather.”

Heather looked back at the old woman for a moment before turning and exiting the room. As she slipped through the door, the words “call me” echoed her mind.

“What have you done to me?” Heather said, her voice sounding raspy to her ears. It hurt to talk. Her throat was still raw from whatever it was that she’d drank. Her head pounded and her belly felt like it was on fire.

“I’m going to show you in less than a minute.”

“What happened in that circle?” Heather’s breath caught in her throat as a wave of panic shot through her body.

“You’ll remember soon enough.”

Heather let the subject drop. As much as she wanted to know what they’d done to her, the terror that filled her when she tried to recall the events of the ceremony made her suspect that it was better to let the memory stay buried.

They walked up to the front of the strip club. Secular music played over the club’s speakers. The smell of barbecue meatballs mostly masked the scent of stale alcohol and perfumed sweat that infused every square inch of the club. A long folding table held a full buffet of food. Mary sat in a booth across from the table, smoking a cigarette and taking occasional hits from a bottle of vodka.

Bethany pulled a cigarette from a pack sitting next to the vodka. “Where is everyone?”

“They all left. They gave a bunch of bullshit excuses about how they had to be somewhere else. Truth is they were freaked out from the ritual. Can’t blame them really.” She motioned with a hand toward the buffer. “What am I going to do with all of this food?”

“Paul and Tracey left, too? What the fuck? How am I supposed to get home?” Bethany lit her cigarette and then puffed on it angrily.

Watching Bethany and Mary smoke reminded Heather of her new nicotine addiction. Her headache intensified and a yearning grew in her lungs.

“They left the car here and caught a ride with Susan. Rebecca is still here; she’s in one of the private rooms, waiting for you two.”

Bethany snatched the bottle of vodka off the table and then took a swig. “Well, it’s not a total loss then.”

Mary stared at the table and wrung her hands. “I don’t think that I’m going to be able to sleep tonight.” She looked up, her eyes wide and full of fear. “What was that thing?”

“I didn’t know that was going to happen. You’ve got to believe me.” She held out the bottle to Mary. “I can block your memory of the event though. I have to take care of a few things first, but do it afterwards.”

“You should probably do it for everyone or they’ll have nightmares for the rest of their lives.”

Bethany led Heather across the club, past a line of booths, each with it’s own personal stripper pole. They came upon a large man wearing a bathrobe standing next to an arched doorway that, according to the sign on the wall, led to the private rooms. Heather recognized the man. It was the bouncer who’d been working the front door on her first visit to the strip club, the one with the tattoo of a dog on his neck. He gave Bethany a quick nod and then flashed Heather a lustful smile.

“We’ll be ready for you in a couple minutes, Bulldog,” Bethany said.

The corridor held a series of alcoves, eight in total. Its walls were painted a deep burgundy and the floor tiled with an intricate celtic pattern. Silk curtains hung at the doorway at each alcove. The walls inside the alcoves were covered in velvet. Light from ornate sconces reflected off mirrored ceilings, giving the rooms an sensual look. A wide, squat overstuffed couch seemed to be the only real furniture in each. One of the alcoves had its curtains drawn.

Bethany led Heather to the end of the corridor and then stopped.

“Let me go,” Heather begged. “You’ve had your revenge. Don’t take this any further, please.”

“I need you to perform a test first. I want to see if Starshine lived up to her end of the bargain or if it was all bullshit.”

“What did you do to me? What bargain?”

“I’m going to give you a practical demonstration. In a moment Bulldog will come in here. He’s been told that you have a rape fantasy and he’s very eager to satisfy it for you.”

Heather backed up until the wall blocked her movement. “You’re going to let someone rape me because I told Mom that you smoked? Are you mad?”

“If you follow my instructions you won’t be raped. Because of the ceremony you just went through, you have the power to stop him.”

“What power?” Heather asked, afraid of the answer.

“You are a witch now,” Bethany said with a nasty smile on her face. “You have transformation magic. While I can make people do whatever I want. You can make them be whatever you want. You can transform a person into whatever you want them to become.”

Heather took a step forward. “Maybe I should transform you!”

“You’ll find that you’re unable to harm me in any way; it’s all a part of the ceremony. Now, I don’t totally understand how your new magic works, but I was told that it’s kind of like a geyser. Instead of magma heating water and making it blow, powerful emotions will generate your magic, particularly the negative ones. The magic will grow over time and should be manageable, especially as you grow accustomed to your new powers. But if you get too pissed or too scared you’ll be liable to lash out with magic.”

“Why did you do this to me?”

“We’ve been through that before. I gave you an out yesterday, but you refused me. You could have fucked Paul voluntarily, but instead you’ll be raped by Bulldog; unless you stop him with magic.”

Heather tried to sense magic inside of her body. All she felt at the moment was panic and a nicotine craving. “How? I don’t know how to use magic.”

“I’m sure something will come to you. If not, someone is going to cum in you.” Bethany turned toward the doorway and then yelled, “Showtime.”

Bulldog bounded into the room. A disturbingly large bulge tented his robe.

“She’s all yours.” Bethany kept her eyes on her sister as she quickly backed away, a look of fascination and anticipation on her face.

“Today is your lucky day, little lady.” Bulldog dropped the robe, exposing his nakedness, his erection swaying like an obscene metronome. “Your first time is going to be your best time.”

Terror blazed through Heather and with it a force she’d never experienced before. It filled her belly with a powerful warmth that grew hotter with Bulldog's advance. When he grabbed her in his arms and lifted her into a savage kiss the force became a fire, feeling like it might to burn its way straight through her stomach.

“You better hurry,” Bethany said when Bulldog reached under Heather’s dress and yanked her panties down. “You can stop this. You don’t have to lose your cherry this way.”

Bulldog shoved Heather against the wall, nearly crushing her. He grabbed his cock with his meaty paw and lined it up. When his manhood touched her outer lips the fire inside her turned molten. She closed her eyes and focused on the threat going away, wishing that Bulldog could never do this to another woman. The magic descended down her abdomen, out through her pussy and into his cock.

He froze, his tongue still in her mouth, his cock still brushing her sex. Geysers of pleasure shot from her toes, through her sex and then up into her nipples. She felt a light tickling around her eyelids as Bulldog’s penis retreated away.

“I’m sorry,” he said in a soft voice as he set her down gently. “I don’t know what came over me.”

Heather opened her eyes. Bulldog was pulling on his robe, his face red and his crotch, smooth and hairless. Heather panted, trying to catch her breath, as she stared at the place where Bulldog’s cock and testicles had been moments before, a lilac colored mist hovered over the area for a moment before disappearing. She pulled the remains of her panties up her legs. Her face burned when she noticed her erect nipples.

Bethany smiled. “Excellent.”

Bulldog turned and slunk back down the corridor toward the main part of the club.

Heather scrambled to her feet and then ran at her sister, intending to make her pay dearly for what she’d done. The power built up quickly. Bethany stood still, watching her sister advance, not flinching. She stopped abruptly a few feet from Bethany, wanting to lash out, but unable.

“You can’t use your magic on me. I made sure of it. Now, if you’re done having a temper tantrum, it’s time for the next event.” She pointed to the alcove with the curtains drawn. “Go on in. Rebecca is waiting for you.”

“Don’t make me go in there. I’m sorry I told Mom on you. I was wrong. Don’t make me do anything with a woman. Homosexuality is a sin.”

“I’m not going to make you do anything other that go into that room. Stay in there for at least twenty minutes and then you can come out. What you do in there in the meantime is up to you and Rebecca.”

Heather pulled back the curtain and saw Rebecca laying on the couch, watching herself in the ceiling’s mirrors as she blew a series of smoke rings. She was dressed in body hugging material that was black as night and covered in shiny studs. The light from the sconces gave her exposed skin an exotic glow. Heather’s knees buckled at the erotic vision before her.

Rebecca propped herself up on one elbow. “Your eyeliner looks nice. It makes your eyes stand out.”

Heather craned her neck to check out her reflection in the mirror on the ceiling. The distance and the low light made it hard to see her face clearly, but there did appear to be dark lines encircling both of her eyes.

“Do you want some water? Your throat has to be totally raw after all of that screaming.”

“Um…” Heather ran a hand over her neck. Her throat still burned like she’d recently drank a bottle of battery acid. “Thank you. That would be nice.”

Rebecca pointed to a table in the corner with her cigarette. “Grab me one too, will you?”

Heather looked back down the corridor. Bethany was nowhere to be seen. Maybe she could make a break for it. There was no way that Rebecca could catch her wearing shoes with a heel that tall and skinny. But where would she go? How far would she get before her sister caught her? She didn’t have the keys to the car and the neighborhood around the strip club looked like it preyed on young women in distress, not help them.

She walked over to the small table, grabbed two bottles of water and then offered one to Rebecca.

Rebecca crushed out her cigarette and then took the bottle. “Grab a seat.”

Heather remained standing while she opened her water and then took a swallow. Her throat seized, causing her to choke. Rebecca was up in a flash.

“All you okay?” Rebecca asked as she gently patted Heather’s back. “Take little sips at first. That’s what the doctors told me after my tonsils were removed.” She guided Heather to the couch.

Heather sat this time. She wanted to pull away from Rebecca, but her touch felt nice. It was gentle and sororal like her friend used to be when she'd still gone by Becky. Maybe there was still something of Becky left in Rebecca. It was hard to believe that there was anything sweet, innocent or demure lurking inside the sexy Jezebel sitting next to her.

“I hate my sister for what she’s done to you,” Heather said.

“Do you remember summer camp at Lake Etsi?"

Heather stared at Rebecca for a moment before replying. “Yes, I remember. You were a junior counselor. You were in the same cabin as me, Abigail and Rita.” It was the last thing that she’d expected Rebecca to mention at the moment. It made her miss the old Becky even more. That had been the best summer camp of her memory. She’d been sixteen at the time. She’d been one of the oldest campers and had felt like the queen bee. She and Abigail had ruled the camp that year.

“Remember how the campers treated me? They wouldn’t listen to anything I’d say. I cried myself to sleep almost every night. I felt so useless. Tammy, the lead counselor, wouldn’t help me. I think that she’d thought it was funny. A high school senior getting bullied by a bunch of juniors and freshmen.”

Heather remembered that, too. It still made her mad to think about it.

“Do you remember why they stopped picking on me?”

“Because I told them that if they didn’t start listening to you I’d make them so sorry that they’d envy Lot’s wife.”

“You’ll never know how much that meant to me. It also tore me up. When you protected me it removed any doubt in my mind about my sexuality. I’d always liked you and for the last few years I’d worried that I might be bisexual or even gay, but after you stuck up for me I wanted to be your girlfriend in the worst way. And I couldn't tell you or anyone else or I'd be ostracized.”

Heather’s face grew warm. “I don’t know how to respond to that. Homosexuality is a sin. Even if I were into girls, which I’m not, we couldn’t be together.”

“It’s not a sin, not anymore than eating pork or driving your car on a Saturday. Do you know that Mr. Gilcrest cheated on his wife? That’s why they got a divorce.”

“Yes, I know that.”

“Was he cast out of the church? No, I don’t think so. He’s there every Sunday with his new wife. Why is that condoned, but two women who are in love and are faithful to each other is so unforgivable?”

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Then let’s stop talking.”

Rebecca leaned over and kissed Heather. It was a quick kiss, but it sent Heather’s head spinning and her heart pounding. It had felt nearly as nice as the kiss the night before when Bethany had used her powers on her. Had she used her powers again? Why else would she enjoy a kiss from another girl so much?

“Like that, did you?” Rebecca gave Heather another kiss, a longer, lingering kiss.

When the kiss was over Heather touched her lips, they ached for Rebecca’s touch. “What have you done to me?

Rebecca lit a cigarette. “I provided a little something in that ceremony. Your sister provided the blood offering. Mine was a bit more intimate.”

“You bitch.” Heather said in a near whisper, her eyes riveted on Rebecca’s lips.

Rebecca smiled mischievously as she pulled hard on her cigarette. “We’re connected now, because of that ceremony. You can’t hurt your sister and you can’t deny me.” She ran her hand along Heather’s thigh.

“Please don’t do this,” Heather said. She wanted to shout, but her words came out more like a pant. She was having trouble controlling her breathing. Her arms trembled as she weakly pushed at Rebecca’s hands.

“Your body is starting to feel good, isn’t it? I can make it feel even better.” Rebecca took a drag on her cigarette and then kissed Heather, exhaling as she did so.

Heather gagged on the smoke, breaking the kiss. “What the heck?”

“Bethany told me that she made you addicted to cigarettes. I’m making it easier on you. Cigarette smoke is much easier to take diluted when you’re still getting used to it.” She took another drag and then moved in for another kiss.

Heather tried to hold her off, but she was too weak, physically and mentally. She coughed again when Rebecca fed her the smoke, but she didn’t break the kiss this time. Her headache faded as did the nicotine cravings.

“Please,” Heather said, part of her wanting Rebecca to stop while the rest of her wanted more. Judging by the warmth building between her legs, her body wanted the latter.

Rebecca smiled and kissed Heather agian, her tongue following the smoke into Heather’s mouth. There was no fight this time. When Rebecca’s hand lowered and squeezed her butt, Heather’s tongue got into the action and danced with Rebecca’s. Her mouth and tongue tasted bitter like her smoke, but Heather didn’t care. Bolts of pleasure shot through her body, causing her nipples to stand on end and her sex to moisten. She moaned and her legs quivered when Rebecca’s hand pressed up against her panties. Pleasure beyond Heather’s imagining built within her, yearning for release. It was similar to the magical pressure she’d felt when Bulldog had assaulted her, but it was pure pleasure.


Heather awoke to a gentle shaking. A feminine presence sat on the mattress next to her, shaking her shoulder. It took Heather a minute to realize that it was Abigail and not Rebecca. The feelings she’d had in the dream were still fresh in her mind and her body was responding in kind. She felt the same tightness in her nipples and warmth in her pussy as she’d felt when kissing Rebecca. Heather fought the urge to grab Abigail and pull her into a savage kiss.

“I’m sorry to wake you, but you were making noises in your sleep and it was starting to get loud. I didn’t think you’d want to wake my parents again.”

Heather sat up, panting, as if she’d just finished running up the stairs. “I had another dream. I was back at the strip club. Bethany and Rebecca were there. It was a horrible nightmare.”

“It didn’t seem like a nightmare on this end. You were moaning and squirming. I thought you were going to scream out in pleasure, not fright. I could use a couple dreams like that.”

“You think this is funny? I was nearly raped on Sunday.”

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry.” Abigail pulled Heather against her and stroked her hair. “You know, this may sound like a weird offer, considering, but would you like to sleep in my bed? I have lots of room and it might help you sleep.”

“I’d like that.”

They climbed into Abigail’s bed. Once they were both under the covers Abigail said, “Do you want to tell me about this dream?”

“No,” Heather said, her face heating up. She didn’t want to think about any part of it, not the ceremony, not Bulldog and especially not what she’d done with Rebecca.

Abigail snuggled closer to Heather, their faces inches apart, their breasts touching. “Would you like a kiss goodnight?”

Heather breathed in Abigail’s sweet breath, quite the opposite of Rebecca’s smoky breath. “We’d better not.”

“It isn’t a sin to kiss.”

“I know.” Heather rolled over and faced the wall. “But what kissing leads to is a sin.” Her thoughts went back to the dream and Rebecca’s hand pressed up against her sex, only a thin layer of tattered cotton protecting her honor. How they gone further? Had they done it? Her curiosity was disappointed that her dream had been interrupted, but her shame wasn't.

“Oh my god. I wasn’t thinking about anything like that. I just meant a kiss, really.” After several seconds of silence she placed a hand on Heather’s shoulder. “Goodnight. I love you.”

Heather continued to face the wall, but she reached over and squeezed Abigail’s hand. “I love you too.”

Heather's story - chapter 8

6 comments:

  1. Great instalment of the saga so far, and I like the dark sinister turn the storyline is taking.

    Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you. I revised this chapter more than any other section so far. I wasn't sure how dark & sinister I wanted to make the story.

      Delete
  2. Heather maybe isn't so against everything like she once was, eager to see the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've made some decent headway on part 7 this week and I'll have time to work on it tomorrow. I don't know when it will be posted, but the posting interval between chapters 6 & 7 should be a lot shorter than the last one.

      Delete
  3. Good!
    Things are moving and I am absolutely certain Heather will make us proud.
    Great story! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this part, I was racking my brains trying to remember if Bethany had the power to rewrite reality.

    I am very intrigued by the fact that Bethany isn't actually in 100%control of Heather.

    ReplyDelete