Thursday, June 9, 2016

Video Recommendation: Dark Dungeons

Hello everyone,

Today I have a recommendation for a corruption video of sorts, but first I thought that I'd give an update on my writing.

I am working on the next part of The Road Trip. I doubt that it will be done by this weekend, but I am going to try. This part will have lots of mental and physical transformations, but mostly happening to people we haven't met yet. I have already written a few of the scenes and I think that you are going to like them.

I've also been working on a story that has been lingering on my hard drive for far too long. I've been posting The Birth of Bethany over at the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive a chapter at a time. Once it is completely posted I will then post its sequel, Bethany's Mom Smokes for her Man. It is my goal to have Heather's story ready to post by the time the other two stories have been completely posted. I also want to continue posting The Road Trip and work on 1st drafts for other stories at the same time. We'll see how it goes.

And now for today's recommendation. It is a video called "Dark Dungeons". The video is a live action recreation of an anti Dungeons& Dragons Chick tract written back in the 1980s. It features two Christian college girls who are invited to play Dungeons & Dragons and are invariably sucked in by its evil lure.

If you are not aware of them, Chick tracts are short evangelical comics created by Jack T. Chick. They are narrow minded and full of hate. They have been described as "Hatred for Jesus' sake". Just to be clear, I am in no way recommending Chick tracts.

The video itself is pretty good parody. A lot of the people who created the funny gaming movies "The Gamers" and "The Gamers: Dorkness Rising" were involved in the making of "Dark Dungeons". The whole video is about 40 minutes. Part 4 does get a little preachy, but is based on an evangelical tract after all.

Dark Dungeons - Part 1
 
Dark Dungeons - Part 2
 
Dark Dungeons - Part 3
 
Dark Dungeons - Part 4
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting videos - I do love a corruption video of some kind. How do you find these beauties?

    I also like your plan for the next instalment of Bethany series. Regular posting of Birth and its sequel at EMSCA will ensure there will be continuity on all sites before the next one is unveiled.

    Great work as always!

    ReplyDelete