Monday, August 31, 2015

New Cblack comic: The Story of Chip

Cblack has returned with a free comic over at TGComics called, The Story of Chip. This is a spin-off of College Life, a pay comic at TGComics. Femur says that you do not need to read College Life to enjoy The Story of Chip. Still, I would recommend buying College Life because it is a fine comic and well worth the $12.95. As I write this, only part one has been released. The following two parts will be released over the next two weeks.
Update: Part 2 was released on 9/6/2015. The story is heating up and I am eagerly awaiting Part 3!

I love cblack's 3-D comics and have bought every one over at TGComics. I've yet to be disappointed. My favorites are: A Tangled Web, The Princess and the Punk, and Fugitives.

My favorite free comics are: Narcissus' Twin, Anniversary in Vegas, The Crimson and the Black.

After posting about my most anticipated 3-D comic releases I realized that I forgot to add Cblack to the list, not that I knew what Cblack had in the works. It didn't matter. As soon as I'm finished reading a Cblack comic I am anticipating the next one.

Varian

No comments:

Post a Comment